Why Choose Mitch Waldon of Waldon Works Ltd.?
I have over 10 years of construction and renovation experience. I've seen a lot of what works and what doesn't in construction and building systems.
- My experience with renovating older homes has shown me how building systems can break down over time
- Years of experience in running my own renovation company have given me a broad resource base and understanding of building systems
- A talented and creative problem solver, my workmanship was praised by customers, subcontractors and City of Edmonton inspectors. I know what a well done job looks like!
- I have trained as a Journeyman Landscape Gardener
- I am a Journeyman Welder
- I have completed over 250 hours of online training and many hours of practical training specific to Home Inspections as a part of the Home Inspector Licensing Requirements for Alberta.
- I am licensed with the Province of Alberta as a Home Inspector, license #337619.
I have the experience and training required to prepare a thorough, informative and unbiased inspection report. A report you can use to help you make a sound decision.
If you have any questions about Home Inspections, or the services offered by Waldon Works Ltd., I would be happy to speak with you. Contact me now to book your inspection!